Why Join PTSA?
Family involvement in their kids' education is predictive of their success in school and life.
Thank you for taking a step to more successful kids!
By joining, you ARE NOT obligated to come to meetings, volunteer for anything, or donate any money (though we appreciate all of these things!).
You ARE contributing to safer, healthier, happier environment where your child spends nearly half their waking hours.
On a practical level, here are some of the immediate benefits you can take advantage of:
1. Discounted copying at FedEx here.
2. Hertz car rentals discounts here.
3. Staples discounts here.
It's Easy to Join!
1. Print out and complete the application form here. Pay membership dues of $10 per member using a credit card on PayPal. (Scholarships available)
2. Put application in an envelope with a check for $10 per voting member if not already paid online. Include any donation to support PTSA activities. Drop in PTSA mailbox in the office, or send to classroom teacher in your child's backpack.
3. Attend the Back to School BBQ on August 31 and join using credit card, cash, or check for a reduced fee of $5 per member. Bring your already-completed application form or get one at the event.